The Kidde KN-COPP-3 AC powered, plug-in carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components and unmatched sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO. The KN-COPP-3 includes a 9V battery backup that provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages, when AC-only units are not providing protection. The KN-COPP-3 will detect and store measured data of concentrated CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm gives you several mounting options, including: direct-plug, a 6 power cord or table top.
The Kidde KN-COPP-3 AC powered, plug in carbon monoxide alarm provides you and your family with warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. This alarm is easily installed in any of your AC wall outlets. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-3 is UL listed and offers a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
- Digital Display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Test/Reset Button -Tests units electronic circuitry and horn and resets the unit during alarm.
- Peak Level Button -Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
- LED Operation Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Digital readout displays CO concentration in parts per million (30-900PPM)
- In alarm condition you will hear 4 quick beeps, 5 seconds off, repeat.
- 9V Battery Back-Up -Provides protection during a power outage.
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.