Kitchen and Bath Remodels or New Construction Projects
We make your project easy from the start!
If you have a project you need help with, you have come to the right place! We make any remodeling or building project an easy process from start to finish. First we will provide you a free estimate for your project, and then we help to navigate the project with you or your contractor once everything is ready to go.
>> Free Estimates
>> Showroom to pick out fixtures
>> Offer all 3 trades; Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical
>> 1-year Frisbee warranty on products purchased and installed by us
>> We make projects easy!
- Let’s get our estimators out to look at your project! We offer free estimates on remodeling projects. Call our office to set up an estimate or easier yet, request one below. Our schedulers will find a convenient day and time to have our estimators come to evaluate the project.
- Once we find out all the details of the project and what you are looking to do during the remodel, our estimators get to work on putting numbers together for what is required for your unique project. We typically have estimates back in your hands within 2-3 days.
- Review the bid and ask questions. We want you to feel comfortable with the process and what is included in our bid. Upon acceptance, we will get things scheduled to get your project started.
BUILDING / NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- Send us your plans. If you have floor plans already drafted, we would love to see them. You can either upload them below or stop into our Showroom and talk with someone from our sales staff. That is where the entire process starts.
- Once we find out all the details of the project and what trades you need estimates for, we get to work. Depending on our workflow at the time of submittal, you can expect to see your estimate back within 2 weeks typically. If you wanted estimates for Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical, you will receive 3 different bids since our estimators are specialized in their field.
- Review the bid and ask questions. We want you to feel comfortable with the process and what is included in our bid. Upon acceptance we work with your or the contractor to do scheduling and any other important details.