Filling pots on the stove has never been easier or more affordable, thanks to the new Delta Pot Filler faucet. Very competitively priced, the ADA compliant Pot Filler features a wall-mount, dual swing joint design with dual shut off valves and a 4 gpm flow rate to fill large pots in no time. A pot filler makes it easy to fill large cooking vessels quickly and without the walk from sink to stove.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- Dual shut off on the Delta Pot Filler faucet allows the user to turn the water off at either the wall or the spout, controlling the water flow at the point of use
- 24 in. dual swing joints allow the pot filler to easily fold away when not in use
- Simple on and off with a quarter turn of the handle
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Single hole installation
- Assembled dimensions: 8-17/32 in. H x 26-31/32 in. D x 2-3/8 in. W
||4.0 gpm @ 60 psi, 15.1 L/min @ 414 kPa
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.