- Monitor ®: Delta Monitor ® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe 3.6° F.
- Brilliance ® Finish: Many Delta products are made with Brilliance ® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Complete unit includes trim and rough-in
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Spray settings include: Full Body
||2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 550 kPa
||Single-function pressure balance cartridge
Tub / Shower Faucets
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.