- Monitor ®: Delta Monitor ® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe 3.6° F.
- Temp 2 O ®: Take the guesswork out before you get in. The Temp 2 O ® LED digital temperature display shows the temperature of the water in your shower. Three color indicators signal different temperature ranges for an easy, visual indication of the water temperature.
- Touch-Clean ®: Rubber spray holes allows easy cleaning with the touch of a finger.
- MultiChoice ® Universal Valve: The MultiChoice ® Universal Valve allows you install one rough in the wall and then choose from three different shower functions as well as various styles.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Pause feature reduces the water to a trickle, allowing you to conserve water while doing tasks such as lathering up or shaving your legs
- Soft, rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead and handshower with the touch of a finger
- Complete unit includes trim and rough-in
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Spray settings include: Full Body, Fast Massage, Full Spray with Massage, Soft Drench
||2.00 gpm @ 80 psi, 7.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
||Single-function pressure balance cartridge
||Full Body Spray
Tub / Shower Faucets
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.