Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- With Side Sprayer: Side sprayers let you get the spray right up near what you're cleaning or filling, without too much splashing. They are ideal for washing vegetables or big pots and pans, or for cleaning the sink itself.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 3-hole 6-16" installation
- Includes convenient side sprayer
- High-arc spout
||1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||DIAMOND Seal Valve
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.