- Electronic Faucet: Electronic sensor faucets provide the convenience of hands-free on/off activation and help to conserve water.
- Touch 2 O Technology ® O Technology ® " data-content='Touch 2 O Technology lets you turn the water on or off just by touching any part of the handle or faucet. It's more sanitary, and it lets you save water by stopping it momentarily when your hands are full and you don't want to reach back and manually turn the handle.' data-html="true" data-container="body"> : Touch 2 O Technology lets you turn the water on or off just by touching any part of the handle or faucet. It's more sanitary, and it lets you save water by stopping it momentarily when your hands are full and you don't want to reach back and manually turn the handle.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- With Touch 2 O Technology a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle will start and stop the flow of water
- Helps keep your faucet cleaner, because washing the mess off your hands shouldn't involve making a mess of your faucet
- LED light signals when touch mode is active and when batteries are running low
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes helps conserve water
- DIAMOND ™ Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 4" installation
- Plastic pop-up
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Rigid spout
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
||3/8" compression fittings
||Electronic with DIAMOND ™ Seal Valve
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.