Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal® Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex® PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011, 2013, and 2014.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Includes optional 6-3/16 in. escutcheon for 3-hole installations
- Includes matching finish plastic pop-up drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 1 or 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Rigid spout
- Assembled dimensions: 10-1/2 in. H x 8 in. D x 6-3/16 in. W
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||DIAMOND Seal Valve
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.