Touch it on. Touch it off. Whether you have two full hands or 10 messy fingers, Delta® Touch2O® Technology helps keep your faucet clean, even when your hands aren't. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. The Delta TempSense LED light changes color to alert you to the water's temperature and eliminate any possible surprises or discomfort. Delta® MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta® ShieldSpray® Technology cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn messes while an innovative shield of water contains splatter and clears off the mess, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping. Delta® SpotShield Technology helps to keep your faucet cleaner, longer by resisting water spots and fingerprints. Keep your space spotless with SpotShield Technology, available across a variety of finishes for the kitchen and bath. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Electronic parts are backed by our 5-year electronic parts warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- MagnaTite ® Docking: The pull-down spray head utilizes a powerful magnet which keeps the wand securely in place when not in use. No more dangling!
- ShieldSpray®: ShieldSpray® Technology cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn remnants of food while an innovative shield of water surrounds the jet and mess to keep the splashing contained, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- Touch 2 O ® Technology: Touch 2 O ® Technology lets you turn the water on or off just by touching any part of the handle or faucet. It's more sanitary, and it lets you save water by stopping it momentarily when your hands are full and you don't want to reach back and manually turn the handle.
- Touch-Clean ®: Rubber spray holes allows easy cleaning with the touch of a finger.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- With Touch 2 O ® Technology a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle will start and stop the flow of water
- Helps keep your faucet cleaner, because washing the mess off your hands shouldn't involve making a mess of your faucet
- LED light signals blue when touch mode is active and flash red when batteries are running low
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes helps conserve water
- Integrated TempSense LED light shows water temperature, changing from blue to magenta to red as temperature increases
- Battery operated (6 AA included) for up to 2 year battery life or 6 C (not included) for up to 5 year battery life
- Intuitive Touch 2 O ® Technology can sense the difference between a touch and a grab, reducing the chances of activation
- Optional A/C adapter EP73954 may be ordered separately
- MagnaTite ® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- ShieldSpray ® Technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- Concentrated stream cuts through messes and innovative water shield reduces splatter
- SpotShield Technology helps your faucet or shower stay cleaner, longer by resisting water spots and fingerprints
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean ® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex ® PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
- Optional escutcheon included for use with additional mounting configurations and a cohesive look
- ADA Compliant
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
||3/8" compression fittings
||DIAMOND Seal Valve
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.