Complete Lavatory Supply Kits with New England/Massachusetts P-Trap include everything you need to install your bathroom lavatory sink. Our cross handle angle valve is designed for a traditional look.
- Brass Cross Handle with 1/4 Turn Ball Valve
- 1/2" IPS Inlet
- 3/8" O.D. Compression Outlet
- Lead Free (Angle - New England/Massachusetts P-Trap
A traditionally styled design that meets the requirements of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts plumbing codes. 1-1/2" Lavatory P-trap with Clean-out.
- 17 gauge brass
- 1-1/4" inlet X 1-1/2" PVC outlet
- Includes reducing washer to fit 1-1/4" tailpiece
- Trap includes cover tube for 1-1/2" PVC pipe and flange
- High box flange and PVC/ABS adaptors included
- MASS Approved
- 2 - MT616-NL Angle Valves
- 2 - MT432X 3/8" X 20" Rigid Supply Tubes
- 2 - MT450X 1/2" x 4" Pipe Nipples
- 2 - MT442X Sure Grip Flanges
- 1 - MT304X 1-1/4" X 1-1/2" X 11" P-Trap
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.