An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit. Available in ADA depths.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- AQUA DIVIDE: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with large bowl on the left or right.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 32-1/16" W: 18-1/2" D: 9"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 12-3/16" W: 16-1/2" H: 9"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 16-1/2" W: 16-1/2" H: 9"
||L: 37-3/4" W: 26-1/4" H: 12-1/2"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Reversible design, sink can be rotated so large bowl is on the left or right
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.