Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition we offer prep bar bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms office buildings health care facilities parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- 18-gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
- 1-3/4" coved corners, 2 1/2" high backsplash, and 2 1/2" apron front and sides.
- Front and side decks with raised rim.
- Exposed surfaces blended by hand to a uniform lustrous satin finish.
- Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink.
- 1-5/8" drain opening.
- Furnished with wall hanger and integral stainless steel support brackets.
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- KIT INCLUDES: ELVWO2219 sink, one LKF297 overflow assembly.
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
||L: 22" W: 19" D: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16" W: 11-1/2" H: 5-1/2"
||L: 23-1/2" W: 19-3/4" H: 10-1/2"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 BUY AMERICAN ACT NSF 2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.