Elkay Quartz Luxe sinks are exceptionally strong and silky smooth to the touch. The composite sink comes in deep, rich colors that make a statement, including red, blue, brown, black, gray and white. These durable kitchen, prep, bar and laundry sinks are constructed through a proprietary manufacturing process that combines natural quartz with high-performance, UV-stable acrylic resins.
- PERFECT DRAIN: Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink; food and gunk go right down the drain.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Organic fibers offer extra impact resistance; fiberglass mat molded onto underside of the sink reinforces the most used work zone.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Microfine quartz material is nonporous; ultrasmooth surface repels dirt, food, liquid and stains; prevents the spread of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- RICH COLOR, HEAT SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Match sink to your décor; vibrant color won't fade; heat safe to 535°F; wash with damp cloth and soapy water.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- INCLUDES: One LKPDQ1CR Perfect Drain and strainer.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 35-7/8" W: 20-15/16" D: 10-5/16"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 32-1/2" W: 17" H: 9"
||L: 39-1/2" W: 24-1/2" H: 13-1/2"
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Recommended Bottom Grid: LKOBG3014SS; Optional Drain:LKPDQ1LS
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.