Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition we offer prep bar bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms office buildings health care facilities parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for household tasks.
- 20-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest grade 20-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for everyday lasting durability, performance and finish.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for washing larger items and other household tasks.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 24".
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 20" W: 20" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 15-3/4" W: 14" H: 10"
||L: 21-5/16" W: 12-1/16" H: 26-7/16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.