An Elkay Lustertone Iconix stainless steel sink brings the winning combination of tight corners, our seamless Perfect Drain and a scratch-resistant finish to your home. The modern bowl shape is perfect for every kitchen. Lustertone Iconix delivers style for today, tomorrow and every day. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
- SLEEK MODERN DESIGN: The clean lines of this modern sink add a touch of sophistication to the kitchen.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and luminous beauty.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Corners give the sink a modern look, making the sink easy to clean.
- PERFECT DRAIN: Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink; food and gunk go right down the drain.
- RESILIENT FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant, standing up to everyday use. Deep scratches are repairable. Grain radiates light for a luminous look.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- INCLUDES: One LKPD1 Perfect Drain and strainer.
||Sides and Bottom pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 16" W: 18-1/2" D: 8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16" W: 13-1/2" H: 8"
||L: 26-1/16" W: 24" H: 10-1/16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.