Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- 16-gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
- Knee-operated water and soap push panels.
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish.
- Latched front panel.
- User-adjustable water temperature valve.
- Full-length backsplash.
- Coved corners, wall hanger and full enclosure.
- 3-1/2" drain opening.
- Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- KIT INCLUDES: EWSF13026 sink, one LK394A spout, and one LK18B drain; save time having to purchase each piece separately.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 30" W: 23" D: 11"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 26" W: 16-1/4" H: 11"
||L: 35" W: 28" H: 16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
||ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.