The Elkay EZH2O® Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Designed to retrofit existing bi-level refrigerated Soft Sides fountains. Bottle Filler features sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Touchless, sensor activation (bottle filler) designed to retrofit with an existing refrigerated push-button fountain.
- Fill rate is 1.1 GPM.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Ships with new top panel, frame and integral ezH2O station.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Rated for indoor use.
- Bottle filler meets ADA guidelines for reach range; fountain meets ADA guidelines for wheelchair access.
||Hands Free Green Ticker Laminar Flow Antimicrobial Real Drain
||Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler
||Wall Mount (Inwall Frame/Plate)
|No. of Stations
||L: 46-1/4" W: 15-3/4" H: 28"
|Bottle Filling Station Dimensions
||L: 38-1/2" W: 19-1/4" H: 40-13/16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 Buy American Act CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 GreenSpec NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free) UL 399
||Utilizes existing single fountain, right mounting frame and water chiller.
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.