Whether you're looking for a faucet for your home or for commercial use, there's an Elkay faucet to meet your needs. From the kitchen and bath, to the laundry, we have stylish designs to complement every decor. Our commercial faucets are ideal for offices, classrooms, health care facilities, foodservice applications and more.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Built for long-term durability.
- REMOVABLE CARTRIDGE: Allows for easy repair and replacement of cartridge.
- PULL-OUT SPRAY HEAD: Provides extra reach for additional cleaning and rinsing coverage.
- HI and MID RISE: Faucet can be installed at two different heights to meet your needs.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
- 2.5" MAX THICKNESS: Faucet can be installed in countertops up to 2.5" thick.
|Number of Handles
||3/8" Female Compression Hose Assembly
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
||Hi- and mid-rise base options for flexible installation
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.