The Elkay EZH2O® Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Surface mount design - ideal for installations with limited wall depth. Sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Touchless, sensor-activated design for use in limited wall depth applications.
- Fill rate is 1.5 GPM.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator for when filter change is necessary.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Able to pair with a remote chiller.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Rated for indoor use.
||Hands Free Visual Filter Monitor Filtered Green Ticker Laminar Flow Antimicrobial Real Drain
||Wall Mount (On Wall)
|No. of Stations
||L: 23" W: 14" H: 31"
|Bottle Filling Station Dimensions
||L: 17-15/16" W: 8-3/16" H: 25-7/16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 Buy American Act CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 GreenSpec NSF 42 NSF 53 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free) UL 399
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.