Water filters provide cleaner, great tasting water for drinking fountains, water coolers and bottle fillers. All of our filters are made with activated carbon to improve taste and odor. These filters are easy to connect and are self-contained replaceable cartridges, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
- Multi-pack WaterSentry Fresh 6000 CTO replacement filters for models with a WaterSentry filtration system.
- Filter should be replaced every 6,000 gallons or 1 year after installation.
- Equipped with Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed.
- Designed to reduce particles and chlorine. Also reduces odors and discoloration from incoming water.
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media.
- Filter is certified to NSF 42 for particulate class 1, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
||Filtration (Bottle Filler)
||L: 3-1/2" W: 3-1/2" H: 12"
||L: 7-1/2" W: 3-7/8" H: 13-1/4"
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||NSF 42 NSF 372 (lead free)
||Replacement filter for premium water dispensers. Optional for select bottle filling stations, coolers and fountains with WaterSentry systems.
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Contact us for delivery and shipping options. We do also offer professional installation within our service area.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.