Experienced HVAC Technicians
Your Local Heating Experts
If you found yourself here because you need a furnace service or repair, you are in the right place. There is no question that the weather we experience in South Dakota requires a working heater. To keep your family comfortable, contact our expert HVAC technicians to fix your furnace fast.
For all your heating needs from minor repairs, regular maintenance or even new equipment installation, we have you covered. Schedule service now to get a professional heating tech out to diagnose your issue. Our service trucks come fully stocked to repair most furnace issues on site. Call us now at 605-338-6321.
Sioux Falls HVAC Services We Provide:
- Service all makes & models: Our heating experts can service all brands, and we are the largest Carrier Factory Authorized dealer in the area. We repair and service furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, radiant floor and boilers.
- Diagnose System Issues: The first step to service or repair is to schedule an appointment for one of our professionals to come evaluate your system. Once a diagnosis is made, we offer solutions to fix the issues in order to get your furnace repaired and working again.
- Financing options available with approved credit
- Emergency service available to OUR customers
- Free estimates
Have you noticed that your heating is acting weird but aren’t sure if you need to call in an expert? Below are some telltale signs that it’s time to get your heating system looked at:
- Expensive heating bills: With the cost of energy rising, it’s no surprise that heating bills continue to go up. But if your heating bill has risen exponentially, this could be a sign that you’re dealing with a bigger problem. An unusually high heating bill usually indicates that more heating is being used to heat your home, meaning that your system isn’t functioning correctly.
- Uneven heating: Have you noticed that some areas of your home are warm and cozy while other areas are cold and freezing? If so, it may be time to get your system checked. This is a common issue in many homes, especially older ones. An expert will be able to identify where your airflow issues originate.
- Your home just won’t heat: Do you continually raise the temperature on your thermostat without feeling much difference? If so, this could be a sign of trouble. You should be able to feel a significant difference when you adjust the temperature in your home to a higher temperature. If not, this usually points to a faulty heating system.
- Your furnace makes weird noises: Loud or strange furnace sounds could be a problem. While you can occasionally expect a funky noise or two, hearing your furnace make weird sounds frequently could be a cause for concern.
It’s best to get your heating system checked quickly. At Frisbees our team can diagnose the issue, helping keep your home warmer and your bills lower.
Reduce Costly Repairs
Annual maintenance on your heating system is very important for homeowners to get that peace of mind during the winter months. Our technicians will perform a maintenance clean and check covering all the essential parts of your furnace. It’s a fact that regular maintenance can reduce costly repairs and improve the life of your furnace.
Winter Maintenance Highlights:
Is it time to replace your furnace? Let us offer you a FREE estimate to show you how easy and affordable a new installation can be. We have financing options; help find local rebates and offer a cash discount! Plus…we have everything to complete the actual installation in 1 day. You’ll have heat flowing through your home before the end of the day! If you are ready to get an estimate, schedule now.
We always aim to repair heater issues on-site, but you may require a complete heating replacement. If your home is in need of a heating replacement, we have various options to suit your needs.
We pride ourselves on the high quality and effective service we offer our clients. Our team will assist you quickly and efficiently with all your heating needs.
If your home needs a heating replacement, we’re happy to discuss various payment plans to keep things stress-free.
Get In Touch
If you think your heating system needs to be repaired or replaced, get in touch with our heating experts today!
Schedule A Free Estimate?
Frisbees offers FREE estimates on new heating & cooling systems in the Sioux Falls area. Call us today or request an estimate on-line!
We recommend you have a maintenance check on your furnace done annually. We start doing these types of checkups in the fall, but there really is NO bad time during the season to get your unit checked. It may also be a requirement of your equipment’s warranty.
There could be several different reasons for a unit that won’t kick on. If your furnace clicks but doesn’t fire, that could be an ignition malfunction issue. It’s best to call a professional to help diagnose why your furnace won’t start.
There are a few things you can easily check at home to see if you can correct this issue yourself. First check the thermostat setting. Make sure it’s on HEAT, then check the fan setting. Switch that setting to “ON”. If you have the fan on auto, the fan will run all the time even when it’s not on a heating cycle. Check your filter! If you have a dirty furnace filter, that is going to restrict the air movement through your system. Which could cause your issue. Check/change your filter every 3 months if you have a 1″ pleated filter. If none of these at home fixes are the reason your system is blowing cold air, it’s best to call a professional.