Marathon™ non-metallic electric water heaters are durable and lightweight. The most durable electric water heater ever made. The features a high efficiency design and a lightweight tank that won’t corrode and has a seamless polybutene tank – impervious to rust and corrosion.
- Seamless, blow-molded polybutene inner tank will not rust or corrode
- Outer tank resists dents, scratches and salt air
- Offers the best durability, withstands the harshest environments and eliminates smelly water due to chemical reactions with sulfates
- Two-and-a-half inches of polyurethane foam insulation minimizes stand-by heat loss allowing only 5°F loss in 24 hours – saves money on the homeowner’s energy bill
- Cost-to-own becomes more important to customers as energy costs rise
- Efficiency .91 UEF