6-Year limited warranty3 of parts, labor, and travel, included for the entire term. The industry’s most comprehensive warranty over time is standard to give you piece of mind that you have the coverage you need.
Quiet Weekly Test Mode
Over 65% quieter during weekly test mode, for less disruption to you and your neighbors.4
Multiple Fuel Options
Optimized for both natural gas and liquid propane fuels, the PP20 can provide reliable backup power to your home regardless of your available fuel options.
Easy Installation & Serviceability
Approved for installation as close as 18″ to a building for flexibility of placement around the home – simple toolless panel removal also allows for easy serviceability and maintenance.5
Assembled & Engineered in USA
Briggs & Stratton generators are designed and assembled in the USA.6
Corrosion Resistant Enclosure & Base
Automotive-grade galvanneal steel base and aluminum enclosure to resist rust, and powder-coated paint for years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- This generator is listed in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No.100-14 (motors and generators).
- On natural gas in its named class
- See operator’s manual or briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details.
- Compared to full load based on lowest microphone at 7 meters
- The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home or business.
- Of U.S. and global parts